Thursday, June 3, 2010

Losing Me



Well, it has been a very long time since I had any writing to do. Actually, I forgot about this, so I will try to do better.
Since January, I have been struggling to lose as much weight as possible. The doctor gave me 6 months to get my cholesterol down on my own, or I have to take meds, which I don't want to do because they make me feel horrible.
I have lost in the neighborhood of 30 pounds so far and am looking much better and feeling much better too. But I seem to have hit a wall. I can't get motivated to go work out--its been a week. I struggle because I hate to do things alone, but I have to come to some kind of arrangement with myself. I have to get there because I can't let all my hard work go to waste, and I cannot gain back this weight.
Food has been talking to me lately too. I have slipped and I admit it. I am trying so hard, but I just don't seem to have the will to walk away. I have done great for six months now, and all of a sudden, I just crashed. I am not sure why, but I have to stop it. Back to portion control and back to good foods....RIGHT NOW!!!!!
My family and Facebook friends have been so supportive, but at this point it is hard to get anyone to come to the gym with me. I get nervous there by myself and don't do a full workout. Somehow, some way I need to get past that, and get my butt back in the saddle.
I will continue Losing Me and maybe will Find ME in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment