Monday, November 30, 2009

Ok, here is goes.....



Ok, here it goes.....my good friend Trish told me about her blog, and even though I have never done it before, I thought I would give it a try. I have always been a doodler, you know, one of those people who write on literally everything. There cannot be an empty piece of paper around me if there is a pen handy.

This picture is of a path to a campsite at Suttle Lake in Oregon. It is a beautiful and peaceful place. Paths.....everything is a path. Every step leads to something...sometimes something wonderful, sometimes not, sometimes you just keep on walking and lots of stuff happens. I love paths. I love to take pictures of paths and make people wonder where it leads...what's around the corner. I love roads in the forest, railroad tracks, freeways at night--watching trucks just driving on. Paths have the ability to make a person fill with anticipation, or fear, or even wistfulness. What comes next? What is around the bend (besides my brain)? So, I guess, this blog will be a pathway to me. Or a pathway for me...a place to help me figure out what I feel or where I am going.

So, here it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment